Could i be pregnant i have done a pregnancy calculator and would only be 3 weeks pregnant?

Could i be pregnant i have done a pregnancy calculator and would only be 3 weeks pregnant?

qu: i am being very impatient i know but i want to know whether or not i could be expecting again. i have been experiencing discharge more than usual so much so that it is noticable as my knickers are wet. i have been experiencing cramping in my lower back and very low down in my abdomain. i have also been feeling sicky for around 3 weeks. help


answer:   If the pregnancy test calculator says you are only 3 weeks pregnant you cannot officially be feeling sick for 3 weeks because of those three weeks you should have only been pregnant for ONE technically! That is if you are using the calculator correct ;-) 

See, you base your weeks on when you had the first day of your last period.

For example, my last period started on the 5th of Feb, I conceived about two weeks later but they judge my date from the first day of my last period which means though I have only technically been pregnant 3 weeks and about 5 days (day I conceived round about), I am 5 weeks 5days. Understand?

Hope I helped. If you are only ONE week pregnant (3 weeks by your last period) you might notice a few things but they wouldn't be very strong symptoms I wouldn't think. Though I admit to testing about 4 days before my period was due as I had obvious symptoms for me and KNEW I was pregnant.

So hmmmm....good luck either way and if you get the right pregnancy test (see also: how early can you take a pregnancy test) maybe you can test in a few days and get a positive. If not wait until your period is due and try again.

Good luck!

So, think you are pregnant, here is your pregnancy test calculator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two pregnancy test calculators and with different results?

What are the early signs of pregnancy?

Early signs of pregnancy