Am I Pregnant?

Am I Pregnant?

10 things to say to a pregnant woman
1.You look wonderful- pregnancy obviously suits you
2.This is going to be one luck baby
3.You and your baby will be life long best buddies
4.What are you most looking forward to?
5.What has been your very good moment of pregnancy so far?
6.The body is simply amazing  – every baby truly is a miracle
7.(If this is a second or more pregnancy) I’d be happy to look after your child so you can have some time to yourself
8.I am so jealous!
9.Birth was the most nice experience of my life
10.I am here if you need me at any time
Also can you read:
pregnancy calculator         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two pregnancy test calculators and with different results?

What are the early signs of pregnancy?

Early signs of pregnancy